A downloadable Visual Novel for Windows and Mac OS X
Vices is a horror/mystery visual novel that is based around the idea of redemption. 8 kids must pay for all they did in the past, in the form of committing or solving a crime in 20 days.
This demo shows the first 8 minutes of each characters route, and there are 8 routes.
- 8 kids: 4 virtues, 4 vices
- During a 20 day time period, these kids will become their name
- To escape their name, they must commit or solve a crime before the 20 day time limit is over
- If they do not do that, then they will have to live with the traits of their name for the rest of their life
[Full Game] Features:
- A short quiz at the beginning of the game determines the character you will play as
- The ability to go with any option you'd like in almost every situation
- 25+ endings!
[Full Game] Endings:
- Three types of endings: Bad, Desperation, True. There is one true ending for each character, and multiple bad+desperation endings for each character.
- True: What actually happens. The true endings show the same ending, in wildly different perspectives of the character you play as. Note: True ≠ happy.
- Bad: Not very good ending.
- Desperation: The worst endings you could imagine; Usually very graphic.
- And there are twp other endings in different categories... but you didn't hear that from me.
- Honesty Infedel is a chill boy with a feminine style
- Courage Altruis is a cool and slick girl with no time for laying back
- Acuity Discret is a well-thought out and calculated person
- Justice Pfeffer is a strict girl who writes and reads during most of her days
- Lust is a quiet, shy, and reserved boy
- Greed is a bubbly, loud and excitable dork
- Pride is a kind and caring boy who wants the best for everyone
- Sloth is a slow, lazy person who appreciates koalas
How to download Vices:
Click the mediafire download. After it's finished downloading, rightclick the file vices-1.0-all.zip or vices-1.0-mac.zip and click Extract All.
After that, press the 'vices' executable icon.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.